Discuss readings, Web Site Project, Intellectual Property Quiz
Handouts (as PDFs unless otherwise indicated)
- Wisconsin Academic Standards (look at the bottom of the page for the actual standards)
- English/Language Arts Common Core State Standards
- Mathematics Common Core State Standards
- Read p. 37-50 in The Mac is Not a Typewriter for next week Monday or Tuesday
- Continue working on your Web Site Project. By next week Monday or Tuesday you should have a plan as to what goes on each of your pages and a start to the research.
- List and describe or explain the Do’s and Don’ts of desktop publishing including use of: tabs and indents, widows and orphans and hyphenations and line breaks.**
- Identify proper and improper use of: tabs and indents, widows and orphans and hyphenations and line breaks.**
- Properly use tabs and indents, widows and orphans and hyphenations and line breaks in all your print, web and projected materials.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated September 9, 2015