Introduction to Screen Readers, Organization for Final Project, Work Time
Handouts (as PDFs unless otherwise indicated)
- You MUST be present in class on Monday or Tuesday to get the details on the individual options for the Final Project.
- Final Project (overview only; details available ONLY in class)
- Introduction to Screen Readers (video)
- Accessibility—Mac (note: Apple’s content is for Yosemite; we’re running Mavericks in the lab)
- Accessibility—Windows (note: Microsoft’s content is for Windows 8; we’re running Windows 7 on campus)
- LeapFrog Tag Readers
- 001 (MW 8:00) Wednesday, May 20, 1:00-2:50
- 002 (MW 9:00) Thursday, May 21, 10:00-11:50
- 003 (TTh 2:00) Friday, May 22, 1:00-2:50
- 004 (TTh 3:00) Friday, May 22, 3:00-4:50
- Work on your Final Project
- Explore a technology that might be useful to students with special needs in your classroom.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Last updated May 3, 2015